Thursday, October 16, 2008

onw more reason to love Fox News

I lurve Fox news. (and yes, I type LURVE..it's a thang...)
I watch the shows at night, ya know...O'Reilly, Hannity and now I'll get to watch my guy Glenn...



Drudge teased this earlier, and Fox News has announced that conservative talk-show host Glenn Beck is joining the network, leaving behind CNN's Headline News. Beck will host a show at 5 p.m. on Fox beginning in the spring (Full release after the jump).

It hasn't yet been determined when Beck's last day will be, but I've heard from a network source that Headline News was already prepared to re-air "Lou Dobbs Tonight" at 9pm, instead of Beck's show (which first airs at 7pm). When Beck leaves, Dobbs show will be in the 9pm slot.

"Glenn has been a terrific employee and colleague to many of us at CNN," a network spokesperson said in a statement. "We wish him well.”


In my cheap world, Glenn Beck is worth the price of my satellite TV package.
He's smart, funny, sarcastic and he chooses the right side. He's an equal opportunity offender. He picks on Republicans, too. I do love Glenn....I hope he negotiated a smackdown salary. He deserves it!!

2 comments:

rennratt said...

You HAVE to love a guy that decorates his sets with pitchforks.

Christy said...

I hope they show his show over here on AFN. I get O'Rielly and love him, Hannity is on just far too late for me, most nights (depends if I'm still up and remember to turn on the tv then).