Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

I can't be Wordless.
It's just impossible.
I've been productive this morning.
That's a good thing.

But I am sooo sleepy...meds hangover. Went to bed with and then woke up at 1am with a headache that brought me to my knees. I have headaches so bad that I throw up. Not fun. But it feels a bit better today.

Just in time:
It's National GRUMP day, and National Poetry Day.
My favorite poet is probably Robert Frost. I had a teacher in grade school who woke me up to poetry. I can still hear her voice reading "The Road not Taken".
I made a boo-boo. My MIL's birthday is in TWO DAYS and her gift is still in my purse. ARGH! My MIL is a great lady. I couldn't ask for a nicer MIL. Her gift will be late.

Now I am off to cut my hair. My hairdresser will probably just advise me to set my head afire since it's been sooooo long since I've seen her. I hope I don't fall asleep in the chair....

1 comment:

Linda said...

hey, hope your MIL is as patient as I am, lol! JUST KIDDING!

Sorry about the headache; hope your haircut was good!