Saturday, November 08, 2008

40 things


Since tomorrow is my big 4-0, I am giving some lucky reader (one of you 4...) a "gift".

No seriously, I just wanna get rid of my stuff and am totally using my special day to foist my stuff upon you. How's that?

All kidding aside, I have a BUNCH of clear acrylic stamps that need a new home. They are hogging up valuable drawer space, people!! I would give you a better photograph but I am using up kid-less time just to post this!! They are acrylic (which means you need your own block!) and they take up less space (unless you're compulsive and buy them and never use them....ahem....)

So I'll give you guys a few days to comment. Tell your friends. I'll pick someone. Could be you. If no one wants them, I'm chuckin' 'em.

Now back to my Kettle Korn that Stacey brought me.. (Stacey is a killer macho veteran homeschool Mom who lives near me. She's one of the nicest ladies I know. And I am not just saying that because she brought me HOMEMADE KETTLE KORN!! it is ooooooh so good. I will begging her for the recipe soon.)

Okay, I'm back to scrapping! Comment if you want the stamps. I'll pick someone next week.

13 comments:

Jessica said...

I would LOVE ANYTHING! You might want to get rid of that is scrap related ESPECIALLY stamps! Thanks for the wonderful offer and Hope you have a WONDERFUL & BLESSED birthday! Have FUN!

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday! I would love the free stamps! I've been a puter crafter for years & just started stamping. I promise to give the stamps a good home. :)

Christy said...

I have one acrylic stamp and really like it, definately would enjoy more!!!

Linda said...

OOOOOh...I just like the circle-y stamps....sucker for circles!

but if I win you HAVE to mail them right away (still waiting for Christmas, lol) so that I can have them packed.....

Berry Patch said...

Oooh!! Me! Pick me! ;-) I'm going to spread the word far & wide. Oh wait, what will that do for my chance of winning these....hmmm....

Bunny B said...

Oh yes, I'd love the stamps! Thank you! Happy upcoming Birthday! :) Enjoy your weekend!

Sena said...

Ooo.. I want! Happy Birthday!! :)) Have fun!
sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Just posting to wish you a wonderful birthday!!!!!!

Kristiem10 said...

Happy Birthday Suzanne. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Amber@MMM said...

How generous! I have been wanting to try the acrylic stamps--I'm not so good with the wooden ones!

Happy Birthday! I hope your scrapping day was wonderfully fun and productive!

dran said...

Happy birthday! I enjoyed winning your last giveaway, and would love to win these too!:)

Sue said...

Happy Belated chickie :) -- you are still a spring chicken to me.....I love acrylics so throw me in the mix (since I can't BUY anything for another 2 months LOL)

ohhollyf said...

40 things on your 40 th, cute idea.
I saw the stamps at Michaels, and love all the ideas of what could be done w/ them......