Monday, November 10, 2008

books

Just finished this one:
Tsar: A Thriller by Ted Bell

It was good, but let me be honest, I am just killin' time until I get Extreme Measures: A Thriller by Vince Flynn. There are currently 7 (slow) readers in front of me....I say that in jest. But come on, people!! Read faster. I need something new to read. I am way too cheap to actually go BUY the book. Nah, I will groan about waiting but save my money....

I am currently reading this:

What are you guys readin'? Anything good?

3 comments:

Linda said...

Nothing like what you're reading...I'm reading a book called Broken Things....by Andrea Boeshaar. A good Christian book about how God uses us, even though we are broken...(Christian Chic-lit...)

Kristiem10 said...

I just finished the second book in the Twilight series. I didn't have any intention of reading them, but at the insistance of my friend, I did, and now I am hooked. I can't wait to get my hands on Eclipse.

rennratt said...

I'm reading Shoo Fly Pie by Tim Downs. He's a local guy (Cary, NC) - and this is the first in what is called The Bug Man Series. It's pretty good.

I have five or six in a pile waiting to be next. Books are my weakness/splurge. My husband often purchases them for me when he thinks I need a lift. I've apparently been kind of depressed lately! :)