Saturday, November 08, 2008

dinner out

Greg took me out last night for my birthday.
It's a rarity that we have sitter or respite so he took advantage of it.
He made reservations...........

I love Ruth's Chris.
I have not been to one since I left Texas almost a decade ago.
It was very nice, eating a special meal without the kids.
If I knew I was going to be spoiled in such a fitting manner, I would turn 40 every year...
Now, today comes the part that I have really been looking forward to:
Greg is taking all three kids OUT OF THE HOUSE for the entire day.
SO I CAN SCRAP!!!!! (which I have not done in a YEAR, people!!)
I planned ahead and pre-set some pages. I'm going to use my time effectively. I have my CD's lined up, snacks at the ready. I can't wait! Me having the house completely to myself is on the same level as Ruth's Chris, only cheaper.
So by this time tomorrow, I should have about 20 pages minimum to show for my gluttonous time alone. Happy, happy me.


6 comments:

Linda said...

hope you're scrapping your little heart out! My husband neglected to tell me he had to work today...all MY plans went out the window!

I have a bd gift for you, will mail next week.

Jessica said...

Too bad we don't all live near each other. I cannot find anyone to scrap with sigh! No one around here does it or they are all in hiding LOL! I hope you have a lot of fun and that you get lots done. Don't forget the scrappin' essential...CHOCOLATE!! Hugs!

Berry Patch said...

I hope you had a GREAT day! And now I think I know what I'm going to ask MY hubby for on my birthday next month....A whole day ALONE in my house!! Ahhhh..... :-)

FXSmom said...

I have never heard of it but if you says it is good then it HAS to be :) Glad you got a special treat with your hubby!!

rennratt said...

What an AWESOME gift! I sometimes take a vacation day with the intent to scrap; I end up cleaning instead.

I hope that you had a great day! Be sure to show us the progress!

Holly's Mom said...

Happpy 40! What a great gift.