Thursday, November 20, 2008

I hate the View

I am constantly telling my kids that their hearts have no room for hate.
But I'll be honest: I hate ABC.com: The View . I mean it, I hate that show.
I don't know a single real life woman who watches that show.
I don't know who I detest more: Joy or Whoopi.
I think Joy is the clear winner today.
What a twit. She is clueless. And her voice is GRATING. How can people watch that crap?

Michelle Malkin » “Demented:” Joy Behar disses homeschool students

This is Reason #237,912 why I don't watch TV very often.

8 comments:

The Other Lion said...

I don't like shows where people sit around and argue and go off on soapboxes, regardless of whether or not I agree with them. That's why I don't watch the news unless it's the basic stuff at 5:30. I don't know anyone who watches it, either, although I did see part of it this morning because I was too lazy to get up and change the channel. (Says a lot about me!)

SB said...

I can't stand watching the News. I would rather READ the news.

Berry Patch said...

I can't stand watching any show where all they do is argue. It drives me bonkers.

Christy said...

I detest that show as well. I can't tell you the last time that's been on my tv and no desire for it ever to be. I know a few years ago BW was knocking breastfeeding, that was the nail in the coffin for me.

Jessica said...

DITTO DITTO DITTO that Suzanne!
Hugs,
Jess

rennratt said...

I'd rather watch Dr. Phil than The View.

And I DETEST Dr. Phil.

Anonymous said...

I do not like that show (or any daytime TV actually). Watched it a few times years ago but the constant bickering was painful to listen to (my hearing can't handle everyone talking at once). And they're all so sure that what they think is right... get off your high horse women!
My mom (usually a nice woman!) watches The View, she says because it entertains her. I always knew she wasn't perfect!

FXSmom said...

i read the news all the time too. i watch the local news for the weather and high school football scores but that is about it