Monday, November 17, 2008

I yelled at my best friend's boyfriend because that's how I roll....

Some silliness in your day (borrowed from Chocolate On My Cranium, whose blog I love....)

Pick the month you were born:

January-------I kicked
February------I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April----------I licked
May----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena With
August--------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October-------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2----- --a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7---- ---my cell phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19------ - a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an iPod
29-------a surfer
30-------a homeless guy
31-------a llama

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White----because I'm cool like that
Black-----because that's how I roll.
Pink-----because I'm NOT crazy.
Red------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green----because I think I need some serious help.
Purple----because I'm AWESOME!
Gray-----because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow---because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange---because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown----because I can.
Other-----because I'm a Ninja!
None------because I can't control myself!

You are REQUIRED to leave a comment telling us what your sentence for the day is!
(I'll track you delinquents on my tracker, you know...I KNOW who you are...)

More to follow.
More posts but probably NOT more silliness.
I have SUCH an action-packed weekend. Report to follow....Geography beckons me.

14 comments:

kayokat said...

I ran over a pickle, because I can. Love it!

FXSmom said...

lmao this is sooo cool

Well,
I jumped on Chuck Norris because I'm NOT crazy!!

Sheri said...

I did the Macarena with a birdbath (huh?) because I'm cool like that, BABY!!

Sue said...

I licked a noodle because I can.....that is exactly how I roll :)

Danielle said...

I smelled a fireman because that's how I roll!

Berry Patch said...

Thanks for the laugh!!!
"I ran over a phone because I'm a Ninja!" ;-)

The Other Lion said...

I had lunch with my dog because I'm NOT crazy.

ohhollyf said...

I ran over Chuck Norris b/c I'm awesome ! LOL this was funny, thanks.

ohhollyf said...

I swiped this for my blog, because I am awesome........but did link back to you :)

Anonymous said...

I smelled a birdbath because the voices told me to! Happens all the time!

Christy said...

I Loved My Bestfriend's Boyfriend because I'm sexy and I do what I want

LOL

Jen said...

I danced with my cell phone because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
That sound about right!

Ang said...

I had lunch with a monster, because Big Bird said to and he's my leader. :) Ang

Linda said...

I ran over my cellphone because I'm cool like that....

(NOT!)

And gee...I see you have WAY more than just 2 readers...13 replies so far???!!!!?!?!?!?!