Wednesday, November 19, 2008

just like Sarah's shoes....

When I was tooling around Resourceful Woman Thrift Shop, these shoes called my name.
For full disclosure purposes, I am NOT a shoe girl. Not really. Not even one little bit.
But these shoes CALLED me....so I answered.
I tried them on and pranced around to make sure I wasn't going to break my neck, becaus I'll be wearing these to church and all.....and I don't wanna break my neck in my church finery.....
So I am prancing and walking.....and some nice lady blurts out:
"Those are just like Sarah Palin's shoes....."




I most certainly did buy 'em.....
You betcha. (wink, wink)

Cost of Sarah Palin-ish shoes: $3.50
The thought that I might be wearing something with style: priceless.


(and I did look for a corner in my room that was not all junky. Didn't work out. so ignore the piles of stuff on my desk..ARGH! Can anyone say Stackers Anonymous???)

2 comments:

Berry Patch said...

I'm pretty sure the thrift store has employees walking around just trying to convince you to buy stuff. Not that the shoes aren't cute - they so totally are! I'm just remembering when I was in the local Goodwill a few weeks back & I was convinced by another "shopper" to buy a 100% wool sweater for $7. Awesome deal but wool? I have to dry clean the dang thing or hand wash or something else like that. No clue what I was thinking - except I liked it. LOL

Anonymous said...

"Stackers Anonymous" .... LOL! I need to join that group!