Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am so thankful. VERY thankful.
Even though I complain and sometimes look at others and what they have, I HAVE AN ABUNDANCE myself. An abundance of love and all of my needs are met. I truly have it good.
So while you're preparing for Thanksgiving, stop for a minute and really give thanks. Maybe it's a quiet moment, just for yourself but give thanks for all that you have.

I'll be scarce around here. Greg and I are spending time with the kids full force. This probably means LOTS of board games, movie nights (thank God for redbox deals) and absolutely no shopping is planned. We're not doing the whole Black Friday thing....

I take that back: I just got an e-mail from CurrClick - Curriculum in a click! Affordable curriculum, lapbooks ... and apparently they are having a BIG sale. This is about the ONLY sale I am interested in! It reads on the newsletter:

Black Friday is about savings, this season is about being frugal and CurrClick is and always has been about helping you trim your education budget. That's why this year, we're pleased to invite you to our biggest Black Friday Giveaway and Homeschooling Through the Holidays sales event yet, offering 28 COMPLETELY FREE TITLES from our most popular publishers, and dozens of your favorite holiday education titles up to 85% OFF! Don't miss out!
I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 9:1

2 comments:

FXSmom said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Suzanne! I hope you know that you'll be thought of,

JB