Friday, December 12, 2008

did I ever mention my addictive personality?

I may have done a bad, bad thing.....

(gulp)

I JOINED FACEBOOK.......

I did it because I got an inquiry from a potential bride and I ALWAYS google people, if I don't know them personally, when they write me e-mail...(there's a lot of freaks in the world and I gauge a lot from someone's web presence.....)

So she has a FB profile and I was REALLY curious....so I signed up.

Now I am seeing why it's so much fun. I have two friends...In like 4 minutes. I can't even do that in REAL LIFE, people......Holly from allthedaysofmylife was my first one, and lolly by golly, PJ Hamel of Bakers' Banter was my 2nd.....(in case you don't KNOW who that is, she works for King Arthur Flour Online....and you KNOW how I adore KAF....)

I fear Facebook. I don't NEED another thing to distract me from the laundry???? oh, what have I done????

Linda......I did a search for you but found a whole mess of people who weren't you!! FIND ME!!

5 comments:

Berry Patch said...

I just went & added you. My brother & another friend FINALLY convinced me to join recently. I "think" I "suggested" Linda to you. If not, I probably shared her with you. Either way...LOL It's fun but oh my! ;-)

Christy said...

Suzanne, Linda's my friend just go through all my friends and you'll find Linda! Oh and yes it's addictive! I love the Flair!!!

Linda said...

You musn't have looked in the right way! I'm not using my gmail addy there...that's a "public" place that gets the yahoo address....but thanks to my good friend Lisa, I added you, so I'm sure you'll see that soon!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to join something like that, but heard it could be potentially damaging professionally, if you know what I mean. I'll stick to your blog for now. I might try to do a blog however, as they seem a little less mainstream........we'll see.

JB

Kelly said...

Facebook is so addictive, but on the + side, I have been able to reconnect with some friends from LONG ago!! Crazy!! I found you via Debra!! Have a great week ahead!! Great picture btw!!