Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve


It's NYE anf our household is about as far from excitement that you can get....

We've never been really big about celebrating NYE. We've stayed up a few times, but we're not the going out-drinking until we fall down types. I stay away from those types. I try not to even drive on the road once it's dark on NYE. There are too many drunks on the road.

So we celebrate quietly at home. I do drink a special drink (usually orange sherbet & Sprite) in my special NYE glasses....
now THAT's excitement.....

Plus we're one man down here. Greg is violently ill. And quarantined. He is definitely not in a celebrating mood.

So I am going to sit in front of the TV or the computer and watch some shows. On my trusty favorite Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free. I am watching Season 1 of Fringe. It's a scary show. I will probably have nightmares. It's sci-fi-ish. I am not usually a fan of Sci-Fi but I have no Netflix movies and no DVD's from the library. So I am watching some sci-fi show, it's very X-Files-ish....

Plus I am making my 2009 Affirmations and Resolutions. I am doing something different this year!Maybe it'll work.....

What are YOUR 2009 Resolutions? Do tell......

1 comment:

rennratt said...

I resolve to begin WW again this year, and take it slowly.

I'm still down 17 lbs from last year, but I have a good 15-20 left to go.