Sunday, December 21, 2008

stuff I saw

I went shopping today.
The kids needed a gift for their Daddy.
I hope when he opens it that he remembers that THEY picked it.

But I saw some really cool stuff....like this...
HoMedics Shiatsu Massager......I am pretty sure I could live in that chair.
At Kohl's there was a line to sit in it and demo it. Mostly men, who were stuck holding bags for their ladies.....
and this..........ILIVE Home Docking System For iPod
which I think would be really cool.....

and a whole bunch more....I was stunned at the amount of people who waited till the last minute to shop. They do get some serious bargains that way. This year, retailers seem much more desperate, that's for sure.

ETA: what about this one? Slap Chop Official Site which brings us back Vince from ShamWow. Does anyone else get the creeps from Vince? I do love his accent though.

No comments: