Saturday, December 13, 2008

ugh....


we survived the TOG Children's Christmas Party.
I say survived because my back still hurts (I am old) and I had a headache the entire day...
Plus I was made to take a picture.
There is a REASON I stand behind the camera, folks....
I don't like to have my picture taken......
Could it be that my face is as round as a pumpkin....? Could very well be.
I am a photographer and I KNOW how to pose myself but I didn't even do that.....
shame on me....

Nonetheless, here we are. Us four Balvanz. The big one did not attend the party. He's just too cool for that....
And doesn't Adam looked THRILLED....? There was some confusion. He'd sat on Santa's lap and asked for a Nintendo DS Pokemon game and was distressed when he opened the freebie gift and it was NOT a Pokemon game. He thought it was an instant-gratification wish granting thing....

3 comments:

Berry Patch said...

Oh but I think it looks great! It looks REAL. ;-)

ohhollyf said...

Oh poor guy ! SuzANNE, don't even worry about your pose we are to focused onn your cute kids, lol.

Christy said...

ROFL at Adam's reaction to his gift! LOL