Wednesday, January 07, 2009

it's Woooooo HOOOO Wednesday

I have abandoned any hope that I can be truly Wordless on Wordless Wednesday.
It's just not in my nature to be quiet....

So I declare it to be Woooo Hoooo Wednesday!


Why am I Wooo Hooo'ing it? The mail!!
I got a box from Scott B in Houston,
one of the only people from my awful high school days that I will still associate with...


and then this arrived:




it's THE PIE TOPPER from King Arthur Flour Online.....and don't even get me started on my devotion to all things KAF. (For those of you with your catalogs handy, it's the Double Sided Lattice Cutter Item 5978 for a mere $12.95....) I have such plans for this baby! As soon as I saw it, my brain yelled out Razzleberry Pie!! Isn't that cool? My brain often shouts out things...

But since I am resolving to be healthier, my pie topper thingie will have to wait for a while. Maybe after I lose the first 10#, I"ll make a pie. I still won't eat it, but I'll make it. If I make one now, I will crumble like a Nestle's Toll House cookie....speaking of, my kids are not loving me for not making cookies for Kitchen Science. I made them do boring measurements with no baking. The nerve!

So what's your Woooo Hooo today? Come on, no one's lookin', you can tell me....

:)

6 comments:

Berry Patch said...

Enjoy that - it looks very cool! After your last post about KAF, I went & requested their catalog. Hopefully I don't regret that... LOL

ohhollyf said...

I wanted to buy that for you fooey!
My Hubby says everytime he looks at my computer he "sees" your picture, lol. Between blog & F/B ?
Okay, so my Woooooo HOOO, today was another fluffy loaf of bread outta the machine. I need to come up with an equation to find the cost of each loaf, once I complete the bag of flour. That maybe next week's Woooooo HOOOO ;)

SB said...

well aren't you the sweetest, Holly!

I didn't buy this: it was a surprise gift! Makes it even cooler and higher on the Wooo Hooo scale...

Linda said...

Hurray for Scott...he's a good egg.

Speaking of boxes...did you get mine? Gosh, I sure do hope so, it was mailed out the week before we PCS'ed.

bakers said...

Thanks for being a fan of King Arthur Flour. I too love the pie topper what wonderful results with so little effort.
Joan @ bakershot line

SB said...

I'll be using it tonight on my husband's favorite turkey pot pie!

A fan?? Have you read my blog, Joan, I go beyond fan :) I ADORE KAF. I just can't move to Vermont. But I'll be back to visit in a few years!