- some time away from the kids, glorious kid-free time!!
- lunch in Chinatown (we tried to eat at the Chinese place that we usually love, but it had an awful smell ---probably some soup---but we ended up at Fuddrucker's)
- then a leisurely stroll through The National Portrait Gallery. I got to see the newest addition to the "America's Presidents" which was President George Bush's portrait. It is a great portrait.....it captured him so well.
- saw the photo of President Obama (but if I wanted that, I'd just pick up ANY magazine or newspaper....I mean, sheesh!)
- now we're having some down time at home. (Down time consists of me telling Jonathan that no, he cannot have yet ANOTHER snack.....ARGH!)
What are you doing?