Friday, January 09, 2009

Reason #4,093,417 that boys crack me up

(You Moms with little boys will probably giggle at this one....)

Adam runs into the kitchen, his face lit up like the Sun....
I couldn't wait to hear what he was going to say, he looked so excited.....

He blurts out, "Mom, I tooted and it sounded just like a tuba!"
He was so proud.

Yep, I am the mom of a little boy, with musical ability.
Please excuse this overly personal information.
I just couldn't keep it to myself.
Much like Adam.

2 comments:

Berry Patch said...

Oh.my.gosh....as the mom of three boys I'm amazed one of them hasn't done this yet. I got a great laugh out of this. LOL

FXSmom said...

Matty got a little overexcited about his toots last night when he got out of the tub. Boys can be pretty proud of their bodily functions...lmao!!