Thursday, February 19, 2009

blog update

My blog is boring me..(no wise cracks from the Peanut Gallery...)
I should the COLOR, or lack thereof, is boring me.... I am tired of looking at GREY.

I am a BIG chromophobe, which is funny because I love color on everyone else but me...

If you guys peeked in my closet (which I beg you NOT to do..), you'd notice a sea of beige, navy blue, blacks and brown. I am VERY neutral. I am presently wearing the MOST colorful thing I own.....It's a thrift store purchased ORANGE fleece from LL Bean, ($4.00 at Goodwill...) but let me tell ya...it's SERIOUSLY orange. I know I could even wear it hunting if needed!
So in light of my bordeom with my blog's color, I am entertaining the idea of a change.
Isn't that we're supposed to be ALL about? Change?


So I am looking for a pleasing blog background.
Nothing too visually distracting. It CANNOT blink.
Things that blink annoy me and yes, that includes some humans....
So if you happen to be a reader who knows of a blog background website (preferably FREE because I am running for Mrs. Frugal America, hahaha...) let me know....

Now, I have a busy day. Apparently my children were hiding LOADS of laundry from me.
Ya gotta love 'em.....

4 comments:

FXSmom said...

good luck on the change...I know of nothing :(. BUT you do have my vote for Mrs. Frugal America...lol

Linda said...

I thought I made you a colorful hat? Of course, even though that would be the most colorful thing you own, you would not likely be wearing it inside (unless you're so totally grunge that you must wear hats at all times, you know...cool...)

Will keep my eyes peeled for blog layouts for you.

SB said...

I stand corrected.

Linda made me what my kid call my "Mom Suess" hat. It's BRIGHT yellow and red....and it lives on a giant doll in Micaela's room. I lost it last year and never regained custody of it :) (Truthfully that doll looks pretty dang stylish...)

Anonymous said...

Orange, like the fleece you were wearing, is a great color. You know you like it, so consider something utilizing it.