Sunday, February 22, 2009

I <3 swagbucks


I am rockin' the Swagbucks!! I have searched my way to being able to "buy" 2 gifts cards....in just a few weeks time. I didn't have to do anything difficult. I just installed the SwagBucks toolbar and all of my searches (which use Google) earn me SwagBucks....


If you're frugal and NOT doing this, you should reconsider. It's a quick and easy way to earn some gift cards. I like to do surveys and pile up gift cards for the Holidays. Start now and make your shopping even better!


(and yes, if you use my super special linkie, *I* get SwagBucks for referring you. A pleasing lil' bonus, I might say!!)

6 comments:

Linda said...

Okay, I just registered, so you let me know if you get a bonus for me, okay?

FXSmom said...

I just stumbled over a website that you might like. Let me know what you think!

http://www.brokeassgourmet.com/

marcyh said...

I registered last week and only have 11 swag bucks so far. I have to try and download the toolbar and see if that helps me remember to use it. I'm not sure if I signed up with your link though...I hope I did..is there a way for you to tell?

SB said...

I installed the toolbar and I use it all the time. In ONE day, I racked up 20 points! (I "won" 10 though...)

I figure I'll "earn" one gift card a month and offset at least half of my Christmas costs for 2009!

Kristiem10 said...

I signed up. I've racked up five points so far, I believe.

SB said...

cool, Kristie...!!

I racked up 129 in 4 weeks. This might mean I am online too much..ya think?

Well, I do ALL of my homeschooling research through my SwagBucks link and it has paid off.