Sunday, February 22, 2009

inside the coupon box....

Apparently, I struck a chord with you guys about the Coupon Box.
I got 6 requests to actually SEE the inside.

Let me warn you, it's incredibly low-tech. I used a bunch of leftover scrapbook papers, and cut dividers, stapled on hand-written labels and it works great. Low tech is simple...and that appeals to me as a busy mom.



The categories in my coupon are as follows: (again, I made cataegories that fit how MY mind works, choose stuff that works for YOU :)

Baby
Baking-mixes
Baking-Rolls, biscuits and pie crusts
Baking- Sugar and Flour
Batteries
BODO
Breads
Brownies
Butter
Cake Mixes and Frosting
Candy
Carpet
Cereal
Chicken
Coffee
Condiments
Crackers
Diet & nutrition
Dish soap
First Aid
Fruit
Girl Stuff
Hair Color
Hair Shampoo & Conditioner
Hose & Socks
Laundry
Lotion
Make-up
Meat
Meds, cold
Meds, general
Mexican Food
Nuts
PB & Jelly
Pizza
Pop
Popcorn
Poptarts
Razors
Rice & Pasta
Salad
Snacks
Soap, body
Soup
Spag Sauce
Spices
Tea
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
TP & tissues
Trash bags
Utensils- plastic bags, foil
Veggies, canned
Veggies, frozen
Ziploc

3 comments:

Linda said...

meant to ask you this earlier...what is BODO...

SB said...

it's a Greg-ism..

It stands for "Body Odor De-odorant."

It's just quicker to say BODO..

:)

Holly's Mom said...

Wow.. I was amazed that there were so many categories, I don't know how you are able to fit that many in one box. I think my problem is trying to organize everything in 5-10