1) I want to knock at least HALF of my "to do" list off today......maybe more.
2) Had a nice weekend. Included a date and some family time...
3) We got a cool new toy. It's the Netflix Player by Roku . It allows us to watch Netflix Instant movies (which we LOVE) on our TV.....We looked at newer TV's but didn't want to spend the $$. This was only $99.00 and it's soooooo cool. We can now choose from the entire 12,000 Instant Movie Library that Netflix offers. I do love my Netflix....So cheap and so simple! I"ll admit that $99 wasn't "cheap" but if you knew how many movies we watch......we only to go to the actual movie theater maybe once, possibly twice a year. We are movie homebodies.
4) FIAR is going well. First week down and they enjoyed it. I remember when I first started HS'ing, someone told me "read to your kids". I always have, but I didn't know how it applied in HS'ing. Now I get it.
5) The Blessings Exchange went so well, I spent some time this weekend thinking of the NEXT ONE. Bigger, better and of course, still free.
6) Hoping to get my own computer back soon. I miss editing photos. All of my editing software is on MY computer (not the kids') so I"ll be back up and running soon.
Did y'all do anything fun this weekend? The funnest thing I did this weekend was to laugh with my husband.