Friday, February 13, 2009

paying for Christmas

Even though spending is down, Christmas is still costly.
That's why I try and use a points or rebate program to off-set my spending.
I usually do surveys throughout the year and gather up a few $20 Target gift cards and it helps out soooo much.

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=339627

This is one way YOU can do the same. Use SwagBucks and search/shop your way to points and gift cards. Their search engine uses Goggle and it stocks up the points. It only takes about a month to earn a Target gift card, just doing my regular Google searches. And in a few clicks over the course of several months, I earn enough to buy extras for my Family.

It's one more frugal way that helps out :) Give it a try!

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

Thanks for sharing this. I have been doing My Points for a couple years but it sounds like this one works faster. Do you know about My Points? Let me know if you'd like a referral.