Wednesday, February 11, 2009

sharin' the love.....

I made my sweet guy a REd Velvet cake today.
And delievered it to the church choir where he is the Director.
(I hope he liked it......)

Anyhow, I needed a sweet card to go with it. and guess what?
I got one for FREE (and you guys know how I LOVE free stuff!)

I saw this link on Money Saving Mom so I am cutting & pasting it from her site:

Print this coupon here to get a free DaySpring Greeting Card of your choice (up to $2.50 value) at any Family Christian Store. No purchase necessary. Good through February 14, 2009.

So I got a free card! And it was sooooo pretty and had the PERFECT sentiment for my Guy.
and it was FREE...did I mention the whole free thing??

Even if you don't need it for Valentine's, go grab one for an upcoming birthday or Mother's Day or anything!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

shoot! I was just at Family Christian today! Got the Fireproof video and TEN books...they were ALL 97 cents each! I'm a sucker for Christian fiction, and at 97 cents a pop, I'll read 'em and pass 'em on!!!