Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday bits of random randomosity...

1. No coupons on the Sunday near a Holiday irritates me. The founders of our country were frugal. They would LOVE coupons...


2. A funny bit in my day: listening to Jonathan sing "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" in CVS....There are just no words....


3. Valentine's Day was sweet. I am loved. What more could a girl really want....? And yes, there was some chocolate involved.


4. Tomorrow, we will be here: George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate and Gardens
It's a GREAT homeschooling opportunity. We're soaking up some history.


5. The laundry...always the laundry.....


6. In just one week, I have enough SwagBucks to cash it in for a Target gift card. If you're not clicking and searching with SwagBucks, skip down a few entries and register using MY SPECIAL LINK (so I get more SwagBucks....) and you get to start clickin' your way to goodies....



7. uh..I'm done. I just couldn't leave #7 off since it's my favorite number :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'll start doing swagbucks soon.

I can see Jonathan now...that song...oh MY!

I got a card. nothing else. typical.