Tuesday, February 10, 2009

today, I choose laughter.....

One thing I realized today (while giggling my way through Facebook):

I NEED TO LAUGH MORE.

Seriously. I do.....I laughed some this weekend with Greg. I laughed last night while watching Barack Obama try and sell his line of BS, I just need to laugh more. About everything...


So when Stacey shared this on Facebook, I knew that I would have to share it. I don't watch the shows on daytime TV, like Ellen, or God forbid, "The View" (which I think they should The Hags, I'm just sayin'....) If Glenn Beck had a daytime show, I would totally watch it.

So I order you to go watch that video and giggle. It's so worth it.
I'm grateful that even when life is stressful (and let's face it, it always is....) we can still laugh.
You just have to CHOOSE to laugh.

Today, I choose laughter.

3 comments:

dozenhalls said...

truly, HILARIOUS! Thanks for the out loud, gut wrenching laughter here! WOW!

Anonymous said...

It's great we can laugh. No doubt. I love popping in on your blog. It's entertaining and you have a great sense of humor! I often laugh or chuckle. Thank you. I didn't laugh at this post however. I didn't vote for Obama either, but he won and now I need to show respect for my leader. I'm sure there is something to that effect in The Good Book.

SB said...

Dear Anonymous...
I hope you wern't too offended by my comment about Pres. Obama....I mean no disrespect to his Office.

I make no secret of my distaste of his policies. I do respect the Office of the President. I most certainly do....

but seriously....it was a post about laughing, not about Barack Obama.

:)