Saturday, February 07, 2009

together



Yesterday was the Blessings Exchange....
It was a lot of work, but the pay off was HUGE.
I am blessed to be a part of the Homeschooling community locally. It is FILLED with the most wonderfully giving families. Our event was from 10-5 and many families came and sharaed. We had tables piled with curriculum, clothes, books, household items, and much more.
It was so humbling. It really was. I love being a part of an event where people come together.
Does that sound hokey? Probably does....but you'd have to be there, watching people share, give of themselves. When I am in that setting, it just inspires me to want to give more.
Thank you to all of the families who donated.
Thanks to my good friend, Stacey, without whose help I would have crumbled...
Thank you to Tammy who was so sweet to lend a hand.
Thanks to the families who helped up pack out and clean up.....
I will show you guys all of the super cool stuff that *I* got from the swap when I regain the picture editing capability. No updates on the dead computer......but I am not going to stress about it. It'll work out...

Now..I am off to enjoy a relaxing weekend with the Family!!

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

That's awesome! I'd love to hear the details of this when you have time to share. ;-)