Friday, March 27, 2009

gggrrrrrr

I am annoyed today.
People even noticed.....
Ugh...

I am annoyed because my asthma has been REALLY bad for three days.
Not being able to breathe fully really puts a damper on things. Although I love having my own nebulizer at home, I hate the way Albuterol makes me feel. I have never done drugs like Speed but I can imagine that's what it feels like. Makes my heart pound for hours.....

There was SOOOO much that I needed to do this week.
Including breathing....
Ugh.....

(okay, I will stop complaining now.....)
-----------------------------------------------
I am grateful it's the weekend. I want to sleep late tomorrow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you start feeling better soon! Have a fun and relaxing weekend!

JB

Holly's Mom said...

You can dilute the abuterol with 1/2 water and do a 1/2 dose like over 2-3 hours. This makes you less jumpy. I know just how you feel.. The worst is taking my nebulizer before bed and my heart and head racing for hours, I have to get up.