Monday, March 23, 2009

hhhmmmmm


The kids are rocking Math today. Micaela is building her confidence with IXL Math. It's so amazing when she "gets" it. She's soooo moody with math. (Very typical of an affected FX female, I know.....)
--------------------------------

did you guys see this on Fox? is anyone paying attention? I tried to watch the MSM the other day and was appalled at what they cover..or I should say what they DON'T cover....it really is sad that the MSM misleads people. They just don't tell the whole story. And most people are too busy, too lazy, too something to seek it out elsewhere.....I like to look all over. I even read (gasp!) some well-known left-leaning sites, just to see how others think. I think it's vital to look at an issue from varying points of view...
----------------------------------
It's only 2pm and all I can think about is taking a nap......for a week.
---------------------------------
I think I'm going to do some baking. My day says I need it.
---------------------------------
I am listening to my kids act out a play upstairs. Adam has quite the range of voices. I hope he doesn't become an actor. I would rather see him use that amazing brain....

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Yep. Other countries too. They can't let us fail, because their economies will be in the toilet too. Good thing all of our bad assets are not in all of our own hands.