Thursday, March 12, 2009

I need to join Listmakers Anonymous

1) I am WIDE awake today. Would love love love to go back to sleep. But I won't....


2) Things that annoy me: the fact that Jonathan has been arguing with me every flippin' morning about cleaning up. I can (almost) handle his attachment to various items of clothing, but it is IMPERATIVE that he shower every day. Is that too much to ask?


3) I spend some of my mornings in prayer about #2.


4) I think I am addicted to pancakes. I only eat one (with reduced sugar syrup and very little of that...) but there's something verrrrry comforting about pancakes. Agree or disagree?


5) My husband gave me the most beautiful gift yesterday. He honors me with his steadfast support. Without that, I could not do what I do every day. He believes that someday, with lots of hard work, my work will be on a magazine cover. He believes in me when I don't believe in myself. Loving what I do behind the camera is small compared to him respecting what I do. Thanks, honey. This means more to me that I can say.
(Explanation: it's a photo that I took of a new mom, placed on the cover of my favorite pro mag: Professional Photographer Magazine - Great Photography Articles ... which is the BEST magazine for my profession....)


6) now....this day is starting whether I want it to or not.....

2 comments:

fragilemom said...

Yep, pancakes are a good comfort. Love the photo!

Christy said...

Pancakes are a great comfort food! :) That's sweet what your dh did with your photo!