Tuesday, March 24, 2009

it's a Tuesday in my world...

In my day, we've had breakfast with my Honey, homeschool time, cookie making, laundry delegating, and more. It's a full day.

But here's one of my favorite parts:



COOKIES!!!! They are Mexican Wedding Cookies (because we're having Mexican food tonight....) I have not eaten a single one (but I am soooo tempted.) I love baking. Some women shop, others drink: I bake. This is a new recipe so I'll share it with you guys AFTER the family gives me a thumbs up/thumbs down...

There's a bunch you can learn about me from this one single picture:

  • my counters are never truly cleared off.
  • I love to bake....it relieves my stress.
  • My recipe binder is a TREASURE.
  • My Blackberry is never far from where I am....
  • and I always have something on the shopping list.

Now, I am off to have much with my Honey. We have much to do. Did I mention we're remodeling our upstairs bathroom? Well, I shouldn't say We...it's really all him. He's the Fixer, I don't even know what most tools are called. It's a project that has been a long time coming. He's very motivated and I'll be excited to share our (his) progress here!!

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

Those cookies look VERY yummy. Can't wait to hear the review.

I am constantly saying "we" are building a house. Let's be honest. I'm going to be doing a lot of "support" work & not a whole lot of building. But I'm okay with that. LOL