Sunday, March 22, 2009

Planning the week


1. I have my menu planned out. This helps me not stress over meals and also keeps me from running to the store impulsively.

2. Planning lots of outdoor projects for Science. Science is just funner when it's warm outside. (is funner a real word...?)

3. Planning a trip. Possibly to OK in the Spring at some point. Will know more when my client gets back from her vacation...

4. One of my goal this week is to EXERCISE.....I may have to start getting up at 4am to do this.

5. I will probably miss the LCHE meeting tomorrow night, since my husband has a work thing. Ugh. I was so looking forward to that. Oh well, maybe next month.....

2 comments:

Berry Patch said...

Getting UP at 4am? Seriously? Let me know how that works out. LOL Outdoor stuff IS way more funner for science!! ;-) Sounds like you have a great week planned. Hope it goes well.

Linda said...

I'd prefer if that trip were SOUTH...HERE...

Of course, I may have to go up THERE for your shindig, lol!