Saturday, March 28, 2009

something for nothing......


You know they say that there's no such thing as a free lunch.
And these days, with prices being high and money being scarce, EVERYONE wants something for FREE, don't they?

I sat there thinking, "I like the web to work for me."
So I started REALLY combing the web for good offers, freebies and frugal tips. (I'll be updating my blog to reflect some of the awesome sites I found....)

Here's the first one I want to share:
I found this fab site through another blogger and she's a genius!! Let me tell you what YouData is: it's a place on the web that advertisers target you according to your age, gender and other info. You basically sell your attention. (And everyone knows that the attention "money" of a 40-year-old Web Mama is in high demand...)

Here's the "official" letter....

Dear Friend,

I found something that I think you will like. The company's name is YouData (youdata.com). They are trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, I now control what ads I see and when I see them.

Best part - I am selling my attention directly to interested advertisers, for real money.

That's right, I get paid for giving them my attention. I can use the funds to buy music and video online, donate to charities, give to my favorite blogs and websites, or keep the change myself and do whatever I want with it.

It's real. They pay. You should check it out.

Click this link to sign up. My MeFile ID, balvanzfamily, in the "Referral Code" will tell them I sent you.

http://www.youdata.com/join/balvanzfamily

Now.....why are you still sitting here...Go click my link and get me some referral credit and then start clicking your way to actual money. I mean, seriously, you're just sitting there anyway.... (On my first day, I clicked $2.00 worth of ads, found some cute new sites and was done...in 3-4 minutes, while sipping my cup of tea..If I did this even every other day, I could earn $180 a year...)

Like the person who I found it from, I checked through the site to find if it was a scam, and it's NOT. It's REAL MONEY, honey.

No comments: