Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

A big event that I created and am working on is READY to be announced. I am just finishing up the flyer to announce it. I am not a patient person, so it's been a CHALLENGE for me to keep my silence. I now have a venue, too. Wooo HOOOO!

God is so good. I have to stop, put my hands together and remember:
it's in His time, not my own.
His timing is perfect....mine, not so much.

Now....I am off to eat a finally-frosted green cupcake. And do the sock basket. Is it wrong to hate socks? I tell my kids that there is no room in their hearts for hate. Which Adam promptly reminded me when I blurted out that I hate the sock basket.

It's sometimes unsettling when you realize your kids ARE listening.

Enjoy this day. It's a GOOD ONE :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

WOOOO HOOOO! I am SO excited for you! Can't wait for the official announcement (even though I KNOW what it is!)

You KNOW I'll be posting that puppy to my blog when you announce it!