Wednesday, March 25, 2009

wow on a Wednesday




Have you ever felt alone.....? I mean TRULY alone even in a crowded room type of alone?
I have....Luckily, it never lasted long.
I am comforted knowing that as a child of God I am never alone.
I took this picture today and remembered what that dark time felt like....and am so happy for the Spring in my soul.
------------------------

did ya see this? Lisa in Maine is having a thing at her blog: http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/


It's a photo thing.....and I love all things photo, ya know.

-----------------------
Now, I am off to deliver Mexican Wedding Cookies that I made the other day. If I do not remove them from my kitchen counter, I fear I will eat every last one of them. They were SINFUL, I tell ya. I love baking, but I don't know if I can bake those again.....they were soooo yummy. I'd share the recipe, but then I would be enabling......
-----------------------
I love Spring weather but my asthma hates it.......ugh! (ok, that comcludes my complaining....)

4 comments:

Linda said...

uh...you promised to share the recipe if they were good. So, since they were not just good, but SINFUL, you must share the recipe!

ohhollyf said...

enabling, lol
i just saw TGIF's have a rockin' club card, you can even got to front of line w/ it !
https://www.tgifridays.com/gmms/GiveMeMoreStripes.aspx

Berry Patch said...

Enable...pretty please??? ;-)

I can't wait to have little flowers growing in my yard again. I have over 2 feet of snow still on my flower garden!! ::sigh::

fragilemom said...

Love the pic of the flower. Yep, I think most of can relate. But for all who know Jesus, what a glorious hope we have!