Saturday, April 25, 2009

buying coupons


I bought some coupons last week.
From www.couponclippers.com and they arrived within 3 days of ordering...

Buying from a coupon service allows you to handpick WHICH coupons you want. It also allows you to order a large quantity of the same coupon (so you don't have to buy 12 papers)...

Like last week, I ordered 5 of the $2.50 off of Finish Electrasol dishwasher detergent. Used them at Martin's, paid $0.29 for each of my 5 packages of 20 tabs. Literally pennies for each load of clean dishes. Doesn't make me like washing dishes any more than usual, but it saves me money!

Now, you should know. I get NOTHING for telling you about Coupon Clippers, no bonus points, no referral credit. Just sharing a valuable resource, that's all.

The coupon service does not charge you for the actual COUPON (that would be illegal, it has no cash value), they charge you for the cutting of said coupon. I spent $8.00 and my coupons (when doubled) will save me $130.00 That's definitely worth it to me. There will be those who say it defeats the purpose of saving money to SPEND MONEY on coupons. But I saved a small fortune on my dishwasher soap already. Makes me wish I'd ordered 10 instead of just the 5 I ordered....


I found Coupon Clippers to be reasonably priced, quick to ship and has a great selection of products that I buy. If you're into coupons or saving money, check it out. They also have a sneak peek at coupons that will be in Sunday's paper...

No comments: