Friday, April 17, 2009

weekend goals


I have some free time this weekend, so I am making my goals list. They include:
1. FINALLY finishing this book. "Lone Survivor" by Marcus Luttrell...I cried too much last time I tried to finish it, but I am more determines now to finish it. The only other book that made me cry thisd much was "Final Salute". I BAWLED my way through that book. I highly recommend it though.....unless your husband is deployed.

2. Purge more of my basement and scrapbooking stuff. List a whole mess of it on Craigslist.

3. Purge useless files in my filing cabinets, both personal and business.

4. Prep for some upcoming large gigs.

5. Watch some chick flicks.

yep, a busy weekend it shall be!

1 comment:

Lisa Krempasky said...

Lone Survivor is a great book and a good representation of our men and women in uniform. Thanks military!