Sunday, April 26, 2009

where's your focus?



I posted soooo much while my Hubs was on TDY that I stepped away a bit today. And enjoyed my family. I slept late (until 7am...whoa!)

Clipped the coupons, planned my strategy and Jonathan set off on the Bargain Hunt.
I scored BIG today. On my first trip, I saved over $76.00 between CVS and Walgreens. (I must admit: I am starting to like Wags WAY more than CVS. The closest CVS to me is in Leesburg and it's too small, and it's often dirty...I like the open, spacious floorplan that the Leesburg and Ashburn Wags have.....) Plus I just like saying WAGS...how silly am I?


Anyhow, I scored BIG!! At CVS, I collected $20.00 in ECB's for two separate CVS surveys that I did. How did I do that? I was INVITED to be part of their panel. Apparently 40-year-old homemakers are a hot commodity, because I get a survey about every 2 weeks, each one pays me $10 in ECB's. It's GREAT!!

So at CVS, I utilize all my killer macho Aveeno coupons and loaded up Aveeno lotions and Dry Idea (which was clearanced) and spent $21.70, got back $15.00. I saved $42.00 there!


At Wags, they had GOBS of the W brand stuff on clearance: kids' meds, women products, Advil, and a few things from the ad. I spent $55.43, saved $34.49, only spent $20.94 and earned back $3.00 RR (Register Rewards)....

It was then that I realized that I had left my INTERNET PRINTED COUPONS at home....So I knew there would be a 2nd trip today...

Trip #2 at Wags was even better. Spent $20.00, used my $3 RR and a stack of INTERNET PRINTED COUPONS and earned back $12.00 in RR for my next shopping trip. It was so successful that Wags PAID me to buy two high end items.

I would scan in my reciepts but my scanner is moody and not friendly.

The key to today's BIG savings was INTERNET PRINTED COUPONS. Have YOU tried it? I was a little leery, I'll admit. But they're perfectly safe. And often times, you can print more than one. And sometimes, if you time it JUST right, you can use an in-store coupon WITH a manufacturer's or INTERNET PRINTED COUPON and get your iten for FREE or even with some overage. I did that today. They paid me $3.99 to buy one of those new fangled Scrubbing Bubbles Auto-Shower Cleaner dealies. It's like printing money, folks. Seriously.....

They are a BILLION sites from which you can print your coupons online. I would embed links here, but my blog is moody, too. But google coupons.com, and smartsource and many more....

Here's a list to get you started:

http://www.couponsinc.com/corp/source/cp_clientlist.asp

Now, if you're like me, you like getting some in the actual MAILBOX, too. And filling out those forms online constantly can be a REAL drag. Color me happy that I found Roboform, it fills in my forms with the click of ONE BUTTON. I can fill out forms while listening to my iTunes. I can knock out several surveys/coupon requests in minutes.....Just google Roboform and download the FREE version. It's AWESOME...

Now, what more can I share with you today?? Oh, I know.....look at this....

This is my house. Andmy trees. In full bloom. Praise God for such beauty!! I love this time of year when they are BURSTING with color..



Does this make you wanna come visit?


I love these blossoms. They are so lovely.....



but I love this boy more than peanut butter....He was bringing me one of the flowers. I am so lucky to be loved....

1 comment:

Omarra Byrd said...

I actually love the RoboForm software myself. I use it all of the time and it takes all of the menial everyday tasks that I have to perform on my computer daily and shortens them extremely! What once took me fifteen minutes to complete now takes me only one second because RoboForm does the same task with just one click. In fact I wrote a Report about a lot of RoboForm’s capabilities for use that aren’t even touched on in the User’s Manual for RoboForm. You can get that Report here:

http://www.theroboformreport.com/indexb.html

There is also a FREE version of RoboForm that you can download on this web page, just to test the RoboForm software out for yourself! I highly recommend it!