Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FREE makes my heart happy....

It's funny, you know....
I am couponing more and more these days, to get more goodies for FREE and I am freeing myself from the bondage of debt (and for those of you who don't think debt is bondage, IT IS....)

Went to Harris Teeter this morning, bought $75 worth of groceries for less than $20.
It felt goooood. I love saving money. I am so gonna love it in about 12 months, we will be debt free (except for our house). All of this penny pinching is worth it. It really is....

So it is with THAT thought, that I leave you this link:
Oscar Mayer is giving away $1 million worth of hot dogs.
Just register here to receive your FREE coupon by mail!
My kids LOVE hot dogs.
The smell of grilled hot dogs is what summer is ALL about...

1 comment:

Linda said...

I believe these are 10/$10 this week at Kroger...and no, I didn't buy them...we still have some in the freezer, and I do NOT have any more room in the freezer OR refrigerator right now. Heck, even the pantry's pretty chock full...must STOP finding deals!