Monday, May 04, 2009

my oh my...

I am in love.
With some dishes...

If I dared to whisper this to my beloved, he'd (rightly) say "there's nothing wrong with your dishes, Suzanne."
And he'd be soooo right.

What what can I say? The heart wants what the heart wants.

I mean, good God, LOOK AT 'EM...



Those of you who KNOW me in real life know I am a bit (okay, a LOT) of a chromophobe. But I could get over it for these....I'm just saying'...

The dishes are part of Dayspring's new line of kitchen and tableware products? Fabulous! It's called the Life Collection and it features the Bible verse John 10:10 (NIV), "I come that they might have life and have it to the full."

Ain't that just the coolest?

What's even cooler is there's a GIVEAWAY involving these very dishes.


If you win, think of me when you're dining on those fine & fancy plates.
If I win, you'll hear me whooping and hollering about it, no doubt :)

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

Oh my is right! Those are awesome & I don't even care what we eat on. I just might if I won these. LOL Check out the link I just posted to FB for a laptop giveaway. ;-)