Monday, May 04, 2009

sharing the love...

Look what Adam made just for lil old me...



THIS is a how expresses his love.
And I am HONORED...
Can't wait to see what he comes up with for Mother's Day!!


Officially, completed Week 1 of my shift towards Healthier Livin'.....I am once again doing the Fat Flush Plan. It's different this time, I don't know how to describe it, but it feel so much better. I am not giving stuff up, thinking, "OH I'll just loose some weight then go back to eating crap again." I totally FEEL different now.

I have lost 6.5# and I feel so much better. You have to flush the yuck outta your system and then return it slowly to healthier eating habits. Last time I did this, I OBSESSED about salt, surprisingly not about sugar. This time, I allow myself a teeny tiny amount when I need it. I am not keen on DEPRIVING my body of essential nutrients. And my body, in kind, has responded nicely. I have not had any headaches, my skin looks better, and BEST OF ALL, my asthma has not acted up even once.

Last time, I felt like I was holding onto the side of a cliff. I am so much more at peace this time. Greg is doing it, too. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

Keep up the good work!!!!