Monday, May 25, 2009

stuff on a Monday

It's hot AND sticky here.....but I am thanking God for my life, and soldiers for my freedom. Please honor the Fallen today. Their sacrifice should matter to us all.

I wanted to share with you today my favorite pictures from the Iwo Jima Memorial (which I love) and ANC (which is my favorite place in all of DC)....but I can't find them.....That's the down side of having 60,000 photos on your computer....
----------------------------


I am considering signing Adam up for Tae Kwon Do this summer (we're doing year-round school because I am glutton for punishment :).......)

No Seriously....I think it would be good for his confidence. Trying to decide if Micaela wants to join in... I think she will be interested after watching her brother.

Any advice or stories from y'all about kids and martial arts?
-----------------------------------------
Saw this on Moms By Heart (whose blog is in my left hand column, she has great tips...like this one!)
Just a reminder that you can catch a new 30 minute audio study with Beth Moore every Monday HERE.
(I am still doing the Beth Moore "Breaking Free" Bible Study....it's FABULOUS......)
------------------------------------
Kitchen Remodeling in high gear. Greg is PAINTING. He's made the most fabulous cabinets for me. It's shaping up so nicely......but if my kitchen is new, I won't want to get it dirty, you know...
I really am excited about how nice it is looking.
------------------------------------
That's all for now.....unless you WANT to hear about my laundry.....
:)

No comments: