Friday, May 22, 2009

things I am diggin'



While I was rocking the coupon box at Giant tonight, I met a guy today. His name was Greg (of course, it is....). I met him at the Purcellville Giant, where they're putting in a NEW Personal Banking - PNC Bank. I like PNC Bank (they didn't need nor take any of the bailout money....that rocks)...

Anyhow, Greg gave me the low-down on the ho-down that they're having next Saturday at the Giant here in P'Ville. It's a big extravaganza of sorts. I know they're doing a drawing for $364 worth of groceries. And get this, TEN PEOPLE WILL WIN. Heck yeah, I entered!!!

So if you're local, go enter. And ask for Greg. He's very friendly. Welcome him and his wife to the area. They're new. Let's show 'em how nice NoVa can be....
Oh, I have a confession. I have a new addiction. After I drink my required 8 glasses of water, I treat myself to some of this......

I love love LURVE Crystal Lght fruit punch. Thank God it's only 5 calories or I'd gain all the weight I'm losing....If you like Crystal Light products, then you definitely need to check this out:

Crystal Light with a Fruity Twist A Cowboy's Wife

OF COURSE, I entered. And my fingers are totally crossed for winnin'.......

Now, I must go grill steaks. I am STARVIN'!!!!!

No comments: