Tuesday, May 12, 2009

today's Target deals....

I was quick and printed up my IPC's from Coupons.com for the Kraft coupons. They didn't last long. Word spread round the Mom-world in nano-seconds and the print limit was reached VERY quickly. You HAVE TO be quick on these things. (I went to two sites and printed my max, so I am stocked up)....


So for me, it all starts with my coupon box. I think it's important that you HAVE a coupon box, and that it be organized in a way that makes sense for your brain.


Then you "stack" your coupons. This took me all of 5 minutes this morning. I went to Target Coupon Generator- A Full Cup - Coupons (you DO have to register, but that takes seconds). I printed out matching sets of Target coupons and clipped them with my IPC's.

Then I tackled Target. With willing children in tow (I bribed them...) We purchased the following items. Each one had a coupon stacked with a Target web-coupon.

My bill would have been close to $40.00, but we only pad a fraction of that.
All told? I only paid $8.50. I saved $30.39 today with my IPC's and Target web coupons.


Not too bad for a lil bit of effort. Not too shabby....

2 comments:

fragilemom said...

Yep, you're good!

FXSmom said...

Not bad!! That is like amazing for Target!! WTG