Sunday, June 21, 2009

couponing for others....

I am blessed with this life.
With an ABUNDANT life.
And I feel called to SHARE.....as much as I can. I wanna give like I have plenty......

With THAT in mind, I often buy things with my coupons that are not for me.
I always cut out coupons for products for diabetic care. The meters, the drinks, the test strips, etc. And if I can find them for very cheap, or better yet FREE, I buy them.
Then I donate them to a local Women's Shelter.
I know personally how scary it is to leave everything behind and start over...
Now imagine having a health issue and you NEED supplies. I would think that would be even scarier....


So it's with these women in mind that I coupon for others...
Today, I was THRILLED to see at CVS that they offered the Freestyle Lite kit for $9.99 and I had been holding onto two coupons for $9.99.....so I scored two kits for FREE.

Makes me feel good that this might help a woman in need.
We also scored some toothbrushes and toothpaste, but nothing as fabulous as the kits. They're valued at $75.00 retail. So catching them on sale THIS MUCH is big.

I encourage you to save the coupons for high value medical supplies for times when you might be able to bless someone else.

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

Thank you. I'm a type 1 diabetic & it is scary to not have the supplies you need. For various reasons (mostly due to insurance mess-ups), I've had to figure out HOW to get things like INSULIN before I was suppose to. It's so not fun. I know that these will be most welcomed at the shelter.