Sunday, June 21, 2009

is YOUR vacuum a Decepticon?


In our house, we LOVED the "Transformer" movie. I thought it was very well done. While Greg is on leave, we just might go see the new one this week...

Did you know about this? One of the Decepitcons is actually a Dyson vacuum. I TOLD MY HUSBAND MY VACUUM WAS COOL!! Nope, mine doesn't transform. It IS a machine, but it doesn't transform. (if it did, I would totally draft it to do either the Sock Basket or unload the dishwasher, but I digress.....)

The cool Mama over at From Dates to Diapers and Beyond! is having a contest....I'll admit that I almost didn't share with you guys (because I wanna win), but my goodness won out.

Win a Dyson DC25

The drawing is on Jonathan's 21st Birthday. You think if I win that I should gift it to him? Naaaahhhhh......the only way he'd dig it is if
Megan Fox (I) herself was cleaning his room for him :)

Now, go enter the contest. You stand just as much chance as anyone (I love random!)

To see more about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen | Official Movie Site & Trailer
(I, for one, can't wait to see the movie!!)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Kyle is quite pleased, to say the least, to see this Decepticon! Thanks!

YoungMommy said...

Thanks for entering. Good luck!

SB said...

I hope that's code for "I'm totally gonna pick you."

:)