1. My husband had yesterday off and it throws me off. So today feels like Monday to me.
2. Micaela's bunk beds are up and functional. It was A LOT of work (for Greg). They were re-tooled, sanded, re-painted and put back together in a much sturdier fashion that we got them. They were a bargain at $30 from a family who was moving..... Micaela is tickled pink! I scored her a complete bedding set at the on-post Thrift Store for $20 (included sheets, comforter, skirt and pillowcases....) and it's PINK POLKA DOTS!! I'll take pictures after she gets it all set up....
3. Our AC is still out. I have no words for that....
4. The garage sale is 5 days away. I am in high gear, pricing and purging. I love that feeling....It'll make moving easier.
5. Did I mention that between my Swagbucks and my surveys, I am about HALFWAY to buying a Wii.....? I won't buy it for a while. I know they'll have a price drop and I'm patient....and truthfully, I still have not committed to actually spending the $ on a Wii. I am still thinkin' about it.
If you're like me (frugal minded), you should consider joining SwagBucks and grabbing yourself some of the goodies. I know it sounds like I am going on and on, but I can't believe how easy it is. I just do my searches and a lil shopping and it racks up the points. Totally easy money.
if you join using my special code (Just click the box above), you get THREE EXTRA POINTS!! I cash my points in when I reach 45 points, I get a $5.00 Amazon gift certificate. In May, I scored 6 of them and an iTunes gift card, too.....all for FREE!!!!
6. I'm working on the post that details who/what and where of the survey companies I belong to. It's a veritable goldmine. I do my surveys in the morning when Jonathan is getting ready and occasionally during the day when we're on break. It doesn't take up much time. And again, easy money.
7. Now, we're back to class. Today's study: dactyloscopy.