Saturday, June 20, 2009

let God wash it clean....

There are MANY ants in my kitchen.
This upsets me greatly.
They're lil sugar ants, annoying as all get out.
I have washed my dishes about 400 times.
Okay....only twice, but it might as well be 400....

I am off to shoot a wedding in a few hours and it's raining.
(It's actually Good Luck to get rain on your wedding day.
The wisdom behind that is that God washes you anew to start your life and love together....)
---But I do hope the sun comes out for the photographs...---

The laundry is piling up.....but I will make time for that tomorrow.
Right now, I just want to look out my window and think about God washing it all clean...
I love thinking about that....

I have MANY blessings in my life. It's all good, as they say.
And even is it ain't, it still is, you know?

I took this photo yesterday, while doing the Wedding Recon...and it just caught my eye.
A tiny lil flower. (and I took this with a basic lens, not even a prime lens.....) It helped me focus on finding something, anything to appreciate...

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

I love that photo!!! And what a great sentiment. Hmmm, what if you added that to the photo???