Friday, June 26, 2009

stuff on a Friday


We all know that money does not grow on trees. If it did, we'd all have an orchard or two......That's why I am surveying my way to buying the Kids a Wii (possibly, still haven't decided 100%....) When I last reported on June 12th, I had surveyed my way to $118.00, which is good. A mere 2 weeks later, I have added a nice chunk, bringing the working total to $183.00.
SwagBucks makes it easy. And the other survey companies I use....If you're not on SwagBucks, click the logo below and get with it!!

Search & Win



Today, we are getting back on track with Tae Kwon Do. And then on Monday, I go back to the gym. I am tired just thinking about it...

I had such a great time visiting at my friend, Angela's, house. Adam thinks of her home as Boy Heaven....she has FIVE sons and a trampoline. And they have LEGOS!

And tonight, I am taking my boys to see Monsters vs Aliens (2009)
at the cheap theater in Winchester. I get to go to the Super Wal-Mart AND a cheap movie....We are NOT seeing it in the 3D though. I will comment on the whole 3D ripoff later as well as my review of "Up".......but right now, my Friday evening awaits!!

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

You go with that Swag Bucks! I'm amazed - really. Although, I'm slowly getting there.

Just wanted to let you know that I gave you a blog award as well. ;-)