Wednesday, July 22, 2009

confessions of a Homeschool Mom...

Okay, time for True Confessions of a Homeschool Mom.....

1. I was not born with an infinite amount of patience. Seriously...

2. My house is not always clean......(ahem)....

3. And most shocking of all, I am not always organized....

I am praying and allowing God to guide me to more patience, and I am clearing my plate of so much junk that I can focus more on my Priorities.....and best of all, I broke down and bought this:


It's going to focus me....and help me organize the kids' school year more effectively......I looked it over and it looks AWESOME....TOS puts out good stuff, so I doubt I'll be disappointed.

Now, I am off to watch "Wipeout" with my kids. It's usually a giggle fest :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

A planner will make it so much easier to be organized! I've been using print-out pages for HS, but I just started using a book for the rest of my life. It's amazing, the difference it makes.

My 11yo giggles through "WipeOut," too. I don't mind it, but I could do without their sign-off line. It doesn't work out of context. :)

Berry Patch said...

Isn't it a great planner!?!? I got to review it for TOS & loved it. It is "clickable" - I didn't get that at first. LOL So you can TYPE in the info! But you will have to save separate copies for each child. Enjoy!