Saturday, July 18, 2009

love in so many ways

There's a tradition that we have.
Every time we re-paint or re-decorate, Greg professes his love....in paint.

I dug through my 57 Bazillion photos on my computer and I can't find The One:
We were renovating our master bedroom. The previous owners took HORRIBLE care of the room and we basically had to gut it and start over. We had to replace EVERYTHING, all the way down to the dirt floor. On the new sub-floor, Greg wrote the Story of Our Family, and how we fell in love and how our Family came to be. That way if someone else ever replaces the carpet, they'll read our story...I think it's very sweet and romantic. He paints hearts on the walls when we change colors. He writes "GB loves SB" in paint.

It's the small ways that he shows how much he loves me. In paint.

Here's this year's offering: love lives here......
Yes, indeed it does.

2 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

I absolutely love this. How sweet.

FXSmom said...

awwww...that is so neat :)