Monday, July 20, 2009

oh Lord, it's Monday...


1. I went to bed too late last night. But just like every morning since my trip to OK, I woke up like a bolt at 6am...what's up with that???

2. Adam is presently writing a letter to Animal Planet, asking why they stopped showing "Weird, True and Freaky." He and his sister LOVE that show....I love that they watch Animal Planet.

3. Made it to the gym today. Easing gently back into working out. Slowly...because I don't want to be all achy and sore. I am old now. I have to prevent aches :)

4. I am trying to plan what day we're going to start school up again. I had such grand plans for this summer. With vacations, trips, and life, it just didn't work out like I'd planned....

5. I am still in love with my new counters. They are SPLENDIFOROUS!!

6. Started buying school supplies on the cheap today. You know, when Walgreen has packages of pens for $0.09 each, I buy the limit. And posterboards for $0.09, too....Heck yes!! I stockpile supplies because my kids go through them quickly. But all told, I probably spend about $20 total on school supplies for 3 kids. It pays to wait for the BIG SALES.

7. One of the things that I am MOST excited about is this: My new LASER printer. I was getting VERY irritated buying ink constantly. Between school work, Micaela printing coloring pages and my coupons, I was spending like $40.00 a on ink per month. So we found an amazing deal a few weeks ago on a Brother Laser Printer. The manager was also a homeschooling military Mom who worked a GREAT deal for us. So I am hooked up!! I can now print without fretting over ink costs.

8. There is a new Aldi in Winchester. The boys want to go today. You know you grocery shop too much when your sons ASK to go to a new store opening....

9. I am VERY frustrated at my business website. I can't even talk about it......

10. Next week, I'll be whooping it up at The Women of Faith!!!!!

1 comment:

Berry Patch said...

Ohhh - have fun at WOF for me. I went last year but couldn't go this year. I know you'll have a fantastic time. So jealous of your laser printer too! Enjoy!